I believe that everybody deserves to know how to change and help themselves.
I have had the chance to work with incredibly successful companies and people around the world. It has always fascinated me to analyse what ‘made’ them. Here are the two pillars it always came down to:
- 1) Understanding and capitalizing on the human potential. Leaders in these organizations create and nurture a culture that resonates with employees. They successfully identify and hire people that fit a certain role from a skill set, characteristics and way of working point of view. Everyone in the organization is conscious of working according to their beliefs and values while reaching common goals and share the overall vision.
- 2) Creating an administrative infrastructure. It includes a code of conduct, standards, procedures and processes. Capturing these in an user-friendly format and keep them updated. It means a focus on communication, training, implementation/transition periods and review them with team members.
If you think about it, it’s logical. It means when the human side is not delivering (out of whatever reason), you actually have a back-up. I’ve seen over the years, start-ups, teams, projects, initiatives not working out, because one or the other pillar were not sufficiently in place.
Professionals and entrepreneurs like yourself need a way to harness fabulous ideas, exceptional education, a variety of skills and talents. To become great leaders, to build a productive team or to create efficient and adequate standards and procedures.
I want you, your team, your business to succeed; I will help you become a person or an organization in sync with values and beliefs. Being part of your journey fulfills my own personal vision and mission. And of course, it’s what gets me into flow state: It’s fun and I love it. For me, there is nothing more motivating than helping others identify and achieve their state of productivity and success.
+ becoming aware of your patterns, way of working, motivations and beliefs.
+ developing the skills to adapt the above to your benefit.
+ discovering how to work with emotions productively, rather than be run by them.
+ learning how to create and sustain a resourceful state of mind.
+ advancing your creative thinking and triggering it in others.
+ boosting your productivity on all levels in a balanced way.
+ enhancing your communication and relationships with others.
+ reconnecting with your own goals and vision.
+ transforming vision into reality; step by step while having fun.
My coaching and training techniques will help pull your many skills, capabilities, potential and experience together to create a plan to achieve both personal and professional goals, consistent with your deepest beliefs and values.
Depending on your needs, I can offer individual or group sessions in English or German.
Any topic you want to bring to the table (& I truly mean ANY topic), like
+ Flow State & Leadership
+ Behavioral and Belief Patterns
+ Expectations, Stress & Pressure
+ Intellectual & Emotional Mind
+ Team Development
Consulting & Training
+ Interviewing & Hiring
+ Standards & Procedures
+ Debating, Speaking & Presenting
+ Event Management
Why I have a section called “Get Inspired” and “Take a Break”.
The idea of this section is to ‘shake out’ your mind, let your own creativity emerge and just have a bit of fun. Sit back, breath easy, relax, watch/read/write and smile. This is a free, healthy, instant productivity booster!
- + When you last had an inspiration, a creative spark, an idea – where were you?
Write down the place and what you were doing. Try to consciously set yourself a creative task while doing this activity and to ensure this activity is anchored in your daily routine.
- + Here is the completely bias, incomplete, unsorted, unofficial Vancouver-Crucial-Word-List. If you are not originally from Vancouver (which most of us aren’t), you might want to research and incorporate all of them into your vocabulary 😉
(to be used only with exclamation mark)
- Beer Micro Breweries
(with the most creative names, labels and flavors imaginable)
- Various types of bad weather conditions,
(like raining cats & dogs, drizzling, downpour, hail, overcast etc.)
(the whole tech. glossary that comes with it & rides)
(need to have & declare your favorite coffee shop)
(happily written on everything, i.e. diary products..)
(meaning outside, food, clothes, packaging…etc.)
- Yoga & Meditation
(not a question if you do it, only which style & where)
(making sense from an environmental and health point of view)
(there are so many, true CA-style with huge logs on it)
- Smoothie / Shake / Blender
(to be eaten for all three meals in every shape & format)
(if you’re fed up with the spinach)
(even more expensive than in Zurich..)
- Hemp Hearts
(protein, apparently the best way to honor your body temple – you guessed right, that goes into the smoothie with the spinach)
At your service, if you are…
+ curious about professional growth.
+ concerned about team productivity.
+ committed to operational efficiency.
At your service, if you want to…
+ feel in-sync and up your game.
+ create real connections.
+ initiate supportive change.
At your service, if you want to up your game to become the leader the world needs today;
>> putting it all together <<
Brigit / Bee (Exec. MA, PCC) is passionate about supporting female leaders in high pressure roles being successful facing adaptive challenges, moving through transition and creating a sustainable resourceful mindset.